Popular Posts

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Support

I want to thank everyone who has supported me in changing my life style, it hasn't been easy but all the feed back from you guys has been awesome. January 9th I weighed 385 lbs. today I weighed 362 lbs. A lot of work has gone into it and the motivation is the keystone holding it together. When I started out i was just walking and I did that for while and built up to 2-3 miles of walking a day. While I still walk I don't as much because I have begun doing a lot of strength training. I have a routine I do 4-6 times a day throughout the day when I have the time and energy. I do 50 crunches on the floor, 50 on an exercise ball, 25 bench push ups, and various resistance training. and that is what I am doing right now that routine at least 4 times a day but I try to fit in as many as I can. In the morning I have also been drinking an all natural energy vitamin packed drink called Zija you will have to talk to my mom for more info on that though. But most importantly I pray everyday for the strength of mind and body, for the training and tools I need to fulfill Gods will in my life and things just keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment