Popular Posts

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Music

I love music, I love worship songs and singing in big groups at church (and camp :)  ). I also love christian music but I don't feel anything against a song because it is secular or not sung by a Christian band. I have to admit I am a really big fan of listening to Metallica, but what I believe when it comes to listening to music is how does it influence your thoughts and your heart; your words and your actions. If you are someone who is easily swayed in their beliefs then perhaps it is best to just listen to Christian music only, but for me I listen to a song for inspiration in my comics and my writings. I usually pay attention to the instrumentals more so than the lyrics in a song so thus I don't pull negative things away from listening to them. Music is something as Christians we should redeem not reject.

No comments:

Post a Comment