Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Love

Today I want to share the definition I have learned for love, I didn't come up with but I really like it; Love is wanting the very best for someone regardless of cost or outcome. This does not mean giving them whatever they want or caving to all their demands, but to do what is best for them in regards to eternity. What is best for one person may not be best for another and so love looks different between each person. It is not easy something that has to be worked at, and in my opinion can't truly happen without prayer and assistance from God. I don't believe to love someone you have to like them because I don't think true love is an emotional feeling, but it definitely makes it easier to love them. God calls us to love everybody not just the people around us... Something to think about especially for the kids my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment