Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I am sending out a prayer request not for me but for all the other teenagers out there. Every time I check facebook I can always find these posts by men and women (mostly women) about how they aren't in a relationship, or it just ended or how they were their entire world. First off dating really? you spill your feelings out to someone then they leave you and your heart gets crumpled... I don't know it just doesn't seem like something we are supposed to do to ourselves. Then even if you insist on dating whats the point? when your dating someone are they who you intend to marry one day? If not then you know you aren't doing anything good for you or your future spouse. Plus at this stage in life where everyone has those 'raging teen hormones' you really think you will be safe? that you wont make any mistakes during that 'dating' relationship? well anyway I just want everyone to pray for my generation of kids who seem to me obsessed with dating, they are hurting themselves and they don't even know it.  (oh and to all the people who keep saying on facebook "no one cares about me" or "no one wants to listen to me" it is far from the truth you ALWAYS have God and I am willing to listen if you can get a hold of me. Thanks for reading my rant haha!

3 comments:

  1. Praying God will use your words to reach those whom He loves and cares about so much. Thank you for allowing God to use you in a mighty way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the song Beloved by TenthAvenueNorth. Totally agree with you.

    ReplyDelete