Popular Posts

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Reboot

I got side tracked recently with things that aren't as important so starting today I am refocusing my thoughts back on God. Today I am getting back to the basics of just trying to be the best I can and following in the steps of Jesus. I read Romans 13 today and it is a useful chapter, but to me it was one that is easy to grasp so I didn't feel I learned anything new rereading it so I think I will read some more later. This morning I weighed 362 so smiley faces! Yesterday was a really good day very freeing, had a great time at church really needed that specific sermon and had an amazing time discussing it in community group afterwards. 

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy reading about what is going on with you....what you are thinking about....etc.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete