Popular Posts

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Philippines part 2

In preparation of the missions trip to the Philippines I am going on I have had to participate in many fund raisers, ask for lots of prayer, and acquire multitudes of new IDs. It isn't easy to prepare a two week trip to another country and I am only taking care of myself, the burden upon the leaders organizing this trip must be tremendous which just goes to show how God gives us the strength to do his work. God provides for all his plans including this mission trip to the Philippines, I leave June 28th and have raised just over a thousand of the three thousand dollars I need to go. I know God will provide the rest of the money I need the majority of it around $2,000 by May 5th if you feel lead to donate here is a link you can use to do so online under my name Tyler or any of my other 3 team members


I ask that you continue to pray for the safety of the team members on our upcoming trip and that our work will be fruitful.


2 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you Tyler for your heart for the Lord and His work. I know you are doing GREAT things in the Philippines! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so proud of you though I haven't met you. It's young men like you who help lead others to Christ. My son is nine and just accepted Christ last week. Because of your prayers and hard work these miracles happen daily. Keep the faith and stay in good spirits.

      Your sister in Christ,
      Amy

      Delete