Popular Posts

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Give thanks

I am so thankful for all the friends God has put in my life and all the leaders he has placed for me to follow as examples. I love my friends who are there for me when I need them they are some truly amazing people. The people God has put in my life have been perfect for him to work through and change my life. I am so thankful that God has called me to be among his people, that he has saved me from eternal condemnation. Praise and glory to God for he is good so very good.

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts and heart for the Lord. May you be very encouraged each day as you live your life for the Lord. Always keep Jesus as your ultimate example for humans are imperfect and, will more often then not, let you down. God bless you Ty. Your sister in Christ. Cami D (Chad's sister):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really cool to know my blog is spreading out and reaching people thanks!

    ReplyDelete