Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

D & D

Today is the day I am going to play D & D at Dinovite with an amazing group of people, if you are someone who hasn't met me then I understand your confusion yes, yes indeed I am a super nerd. Totally a good thing though games in good moderation and of the right kind are great stimulants for the logic centers of the brain. When I first started studying latin it was a piece of cake because I already knew every other word from one RPG or another. but don't let you or those you are responsible for get absorbed with it, A. because if it gets a higher focus than God it's sin & B. Because if you spend to much time on games and not physical activity, you will end up having to try really hard like I am to get into shape later. On that note I did 600 crunches yesterday new record, this morning I weighed 364 I have been staying around that weight since I switched from heavy cardio to heavy strength training.

No comments:

Post a Comment