Popular Posts

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Harry Potter Marathon

I was thinking about this today, how neat would it be to watch all the movies in a row that is like 19 hours and 40 minutes... I dont have time to do this but it made me think if I could I would have had that marathon and dedicated almost 20 hours straight of my life to harry potter. Would I do that for Jesus? Would you do that for Jesus? would you spend 20 hours straight in a Jesus marathon doing nothing but prayer worship and praising him? Funny how that might strike someone as being crazy oh he must be a nut if he wants to spend that long praying to God. But in our society we can dedicate that kind of time to movies, games, friends, ipods, etc... but if prayer or worship are mentioned it is that thing we do what in the morning, on Sunday, or maybe just around the holidays...  Just something to think about how much of your time are you willing to dedicate to Jesus.

1 comment: