Popular Posts

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Attentiveness

First off I would like to apologize for my lack of posts lately, it was my goal to keep the blog up but that hasn't been happening lately. I am jumpstarting the blog today on the subject of attentiveness. I think my favorite thing I have heard about this subject is that it is the key to being intentional. By itself being attentive will not get you much but it is the key stone to building and maintaining other character qualities. Some of you may wonder what this word really means the best way I can explain it is paying careful attention when being spoken to or shown something or anything you are doing. examples of this include keeping yourself from being distracted or a distraction as well as not interrupting someone else's speech. I recommend striving to attain some grasp or understanding of this character quality as it is a building block to doing most anything well.

1 comment: