Popular Posts

Monday, April 16, 2012

Back for more

I have internet access on my computer again, and as a result can bring what life my blog had back. Tonight I watched the movie Courageous it was fantastic, there were many times I held back tears as well as times I had to bust out laughing. This movie spoke about the very heart of my faith, The grace of God, the love he has shown us and told to share for one another, and most of all the responsibilities of manhood. I love the transformation the movie shows a group of men taking from being just men to providing fathers. I hope one day I can put all this stuff I am learning about marriage and parenthood to use, but most of all I hope that God keeps me close to him and that the firm foundation for my faith, Jesus, never wavers.

No comments:

Post a Comment