Popular Posts

Monday, November 26, 2012

Arizona

Some of you know that last July I moved from Kentucky to Arizona, at that time I was very involved in life lots of  friends, studied about Jesus with great youth leaders and had an awesome group of home-schoolers to hang out with at a co-op. When I found out I was moving and couldn't see these people anymore along with my family in Kentucky my life began falling apart. God however was there like always holding the pieces together. When I moved out to Arizona it took us awhile to find a house but we found one and it was within walking distance of our new church. The church had the same scripture based beliefs and teaching and an equally amazing group of teens and leaders for their youth group. They welcomed me in and through that I was able to continue growing in Christ in this new church that God had at just the right place and time for me. I have made lots of new friends and now enjoy living in the area. Looking back I now see where God was while I was spinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment