Popular Posts

Monday, June 11, 2012

Youth Camp

I have just recently gotten back from youth camp with GFC. For those of you who have ever gone you know that I have been sleeping a lot since then. But on a more serious note I have been to camp twice now and both times have deeply impacted my life. The first year I went I had the Gospel hit me in the face like a brick and sink in, and it was camp that year that lead me to Christ. This year I spent as much if not more of my time around my leaders as I did my peers trying to learn as much as I could, and I found out how much all these leaders care and how much they know and love Jesus. This year was amazing in the way it changed the very way I think and I am thankful for the opportunities God has provided me to grow close with my church family.

No comments:

Post a Comment